Progressive Degustation Walk
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: SOMM
There are so many great restaurants in Melbourne,
and with new ones popping up regularly, it’s hard to keep up.
On this walking tour of
Melbourne’s hidden away and local favourite dining spots visit three unique
venues, with carefully chosen wine tastings and tantalising savoury tastes from
Hear from passionate staff who share their
favourite drops, or learn about how their distinctive restaurant design,
location and menus came to be. Each venue is a different food style, with
history and design as diverse as the city too.
- Included : 3 savoury food tastings with a flight of wine or similar in each venue. A total of 9 tastings.
- We can cater for most food concerns if we are advised at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please do note that as we visit off the beaten track venues, many will have stairs - so please let us know if you have concerns re this, and we will swap venues if possible.
- We promote the responsible service of alcohol, and advise participants not to drive after the tour.
- With a "flight" at each venue (3 tastings) and all samples are consumed, the alcohol level equates to approx 4 glasses in a 3 hour period.
- The walk between each venue is maximum 15 minutes.
- The food is chosen to match the drinks, and all 9 items are savoury “tapas” sized items.
START TIME: 5pm Venues will vary , and private group bookings are possible for Monday to Thursday - maximum of 8 people